We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing monthly facilities budget forecasts, R6Q for repair & maintenance, outside services, etc.
- Track actual vs forecasted expenses as well as drive to close spending variance
- Develop eCAR package and drive for its approval in eCAR system
- Track actual RT of capital projects and provide cash plan summary
- Tack cost saving project status for the department and provide summary
- Provide weekly utilities expenditure report to Finance
- Assign mFJR to facilities section upon user’s requests
- Manage facilities store to ensure no spare-parts shortage occurs to support facilities operations and systems
- Responsible for handling building maintenance, fires safety PM, store and site services that includes (janitors/uniform/canteen management)
- Revise and update the building drawings for all WDTH locations
- Execute and assignment / ad-hoc projects as well as manage the engineering team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial Technology or similar fields
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience working in high technology manufacturing facilities
- Experienced as Facilities Management within the semiconductor field is an added advantage
- Good command of the English language (written/verbal)
- Strong time management and logical decision-making skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skill to manage inter-department cooperation
- Analytical skills and experienced with financial planning
- Knowledge of ISO 9000, 14001, 18001 and 22301
- Knowledge in cleanroom environment and contamination control
- Working knowledge of facilities system and project management
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.