We deliver the possibilities of data. You define what’s possible.
The power of data is undeniable. A world that’s more predictive, more productive and more personal enables smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections. As a leading provider of data storage devices and solutions, Western Digital delivers the possibilities of data. Join the team, and define what’s possible.
We’re seeking highly motivated students to be a part of our LAUNCH Information Technology program. These full-time paid opportunities are designed to jump start your career, offering on-the-job and supplemental training and a robust mentorship program.
- Current student, pursuing a Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field and graduating between December 2017 and June 2018
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Analytical skills
- Programming skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong team-player who can collaborate with colleagues
- Understanding of basic Information Systems architecture
- Understanding of IT controls and compliance
- Understanding of Information security and data protection concept