This job posting is no longer active
- Manage the entire product life cycle from inception to launch.
- Create business cases, use cases (MRD, PRD, BRD). Define KPIs.
- Be the product expert. Work closely with Dev & QA teams.
- Be the voice of the customer.
- Understand and articulate customer needs, conduct on-going customer research, leverage internal knowledge and expertise, and prioritize market requirements.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience.
- At least 5-7 years of experience as Product Manager
- Masters degree in CS, Math or MBA.
- Must have prior experience in customer facing software.
- Experience with consumer electronics is desired.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills; excellent interpersonal skills. Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
- General manager/owner mentality, entrepreneurial drive, and proven ability to influence others.