We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all aspects of sales tax reporting including compliance, account reconciliation, projections, etc…
- Assist with the review of relevant information related to various entity’s VAT filings.
- Ability to identify and raise issues to tax management to ensure that the company collects accrues and remits the appropriate tax.
- Responsible for gathering data, identifying asset locations and perpetration of renditions for property tax compliance.
- Assist with federal, state and local tax audits including data gathering, report analysis, account analysis & reconciliation.
- Ensure legal entity compliance with all state requirements such as business qualifications, resale certificate validation, occasional preparation of annual reports and unclaimed property reports.
- Work on special projects and research complex tax issues as required.
- Maintain proficiency in tax return preparation and research software, Oracle and SAP.
- Ability to collaborate with other functions to gather information as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications *We are looking to fill this position directly and do not need third party assistance.*
- 3-7 years of relevant tax experience/accounting experience.
- Bachelor degree in accounting required.
- Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A.) preferred but not required.
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize competing tasks, anticipate resource needs and meet deadlines.
- Ability to operate and succeed in an ever changing environment with competing priorities.
- Operate effectively with varying degrees of supervision on a daily basis.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.