We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
Playing a key role on the Marketing Communications Worldwide Consumer Brands team, the Marcom Manager is the primary interface between brand marketing, creative design, production and regional marketing teams. While supporting brand strategy, the Worldwide Consumer Brands team's success relies on synthesizing all cross-functional objectives to create and deliver highly effective outbound product and marketing assets aimed at the consumer as well as proactively communicating team projects and status to/from regional teams, project workflow to all stakeholders, driving asset development schedules, understanding product marketing direction, and driving project reviews.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Driving and implementing the Marketing Communications Plan, initiation and development of retail marketing assets including retail packaging, tools and programs from initiation and direction to production hand-off, and includes maintenance of those marketing assets in the digital library.
- The Marcom Manager will work cross-functionally to communicate and proactively drive timelines, packaging and digital asset development, and will be the subject matter expert for the Mobile Storage Solution product line.
- Develop worldwide marketing collateral, sales tools, digital and printed assets (heavy focus on retail packaging) and manage the digital asset library for specific product lines
- Set and drive project workflow and schedules for responsibilities; review and proactively communicate team development schedules to cross-functional parties
- Drive and manage bi-weekly team update calls with all regions, consistent email communications
- Represent Marcom in assigned cross-functional staff, launch and/or committee meetings
- Partner with Product, Web and Channel Marketing teams as well as IT management to help drive communications programs and web content
- Control quality of deliverables, following checks and balances systems to ensure accuracy
- Contribute to the marketing strategy for the Worldwide Retail Marketing Communications team
- Consistently research, identify and share current industry design trends in the retail environment
- BS/BA. Marketing, Advertising.
- Minimum 3 years retail packaging experience - in any of the areas below
- Agency experience: (Branding, Graphic Design, and Advertising)
- Account Executive
- Traffic manager
- Graphic designer
- Project Manager
- Marcom Manager
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables and deadlines simultaneously
- Good understanding of branding and marketing communications strategies and tactic
- Excellent sense of design, composition and aesthetics
- Solid knowledge of Project Management practices and techniques
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of retail packaging, graphic design, pre-press, printing
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here
. Este empleador participa in E-Verify