We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform failure analysis on SanDisk CSS/Apple product lines, interacting with many groups including memory, firmware, systems, ASIC, etc.
- Become a contributing member in the failure analysis of our SanDisk CSS/Apple product lines and increase customer satisfaction.
- Evaluates the electrical and mechanical characteristics of systems and/or integrated circuits, components, sub-components and systems to determine the cause of failure, including the verification of analog and digital performance
- Analyzes failure reports and recommends corrective action.
- Develops methods, processes, procedures and equipment that will improve the failure analysis process and/or reduce failures.
- Have deep knowledge and hands-on experience of FW and system architecture of SSD drives
- Able to demonstrate leadership and team player skills.
EE/CE/CS background with experience in embedded and SSD systems is a plus.
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here
. Este empleador participa in E-Verify