We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Focus on delivering solutions to measure + meet DPPM requirement.
- Interfaces with design, device, test, quality, and reliability engineering to solve complex problems, sourced from WLR + internal/external qual failures during product introduction/development.
- Recommend, implement, deliver solution to reduce DPPM by execution of proper DOE
- Identify improvement areas in memory flow based on failure root cause analysis
- This position requires a BS degree, or equivalent, in Electrical Engineering.
- Desired skills include: NAND Flash memory device physics, understanding of NAND flash memory operations, NAND Flash Memory testing
- Good programming capabilities in languages like C/C++, Java, Perl/Python
- Understanding test codes; Advance capabilities in analyzing large amount of data
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here
. Este empleador participa in E-Verify