We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
This position is within the Product Engineering and Test Engineering (PETE) organization at Western Digital, focusing on NAND flash and future memory products. We are looking for a candidate who has strong technical skills, is innovative, and likes to solve problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with wafer Fab team, Product and Test Engineering team and Wafer level reliability team to enable technology qualification, to speed up yield ramp and improve product quality and reliability.
- Working with Quality Assurance team on establishing standard procedure for fab process and test program changes.
- Be the point of contact in Product and Test Engineering organization to drive and address any fab process related product problems or concerns
- Being actively involved in Defining and developing strategies, methodologies to bring leading edge 3D NAND Flash memory to market by meeting stringent DPPM, reliability and yield requirements
- Improving group working efficiency by initiation and implementation of automations using various software and tools
- PhD or MS Degree in Electrical Engineering, material science, or related discipline with 5+ years of experience is required.
- The candidate must have expert understanding of advanced memory devices and concepts, including semiconductor fabrication and wafer/chip Test methodology of both 2D and 3D NAND technology. Also must have the ability to effectively coordinate cross-functional teams to achieve challenging goals, and solid communication skills that can be propagated company wide.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- The individual must be self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have also demonstrated ability to work well with people and have a proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here
. Este empleador participa in E-Verify