1. Provide updates to customers in cases of revisions and change in test schedules.
2. Reviews tester control monitoring
3. Highlights issues to concerned departments when problems are encountered which may affect experiment results. Updates customer with the status specially when delays are encountered and result feedback is affected.
4. Analyzes test parameters (SER, TD, OW, etc.) and performs mathematical calculations in able to come up with the detailed impressions.
5. Ensures test plan will conjunctively satisfy customer requirements.
Collaborates with Program Managers and Head Development regarding the efficient planning of new products under introduction stage to cover key experiments.