We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To set-up and release to line machine with normal production.
- To support engineer to do machine Setup/Conversion/release to line and ensure equipment's safety related.
- Initiate/Control/Maintain machine/equipment capability, downtime, parameter monitoring to serve ISO needed.
- Perform machine and cell monitoring defect related to machine performance.
- Support line Re-layout to improve space activity included Sub assembly stations.
- Support new line set-up and capacity up.
- Control machine to meet OEE target.
- Catch up automation line skill to meet DGR commitment
- Diploma or higher in Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 0 - 2 years in or related field.
- Preventive Maintenance.
- Automation Technology.
- Problem solving Technique.
- ESD & Contamination.
- Measurement system analysis skill.
- Mistake proofing skill.
- Equipment control skill.
- Problem solving and Decision making skill.
- Innovation skill.
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading
WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage
solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information
they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position
Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.