We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs technical support activities related to manufacturing line, evaluation, data collecting.
- Controls SPC and line monitoring activities with appropriate action.
- Collects data, and transform to information ready for further actions.
- Controls yield monitoring and trouble shooting activities.
- Controls distribution of Engineering change information.
- Controls internal document related to Manufacturing Engineering Department.
- Supports activities related to operation with engineering approaches to achieve the organization's goal.
- Develops Mfg tool and equipment to improve quality product cost.
- Coordinates with other sections concerning technical issues related to operation support.
- Establishes appropriate performance report and performs related work as assigned.
- Repairs damaged MSP, Tester card, small tool, Equipment and IT Equipment with appropriate cost.
- Collects data/Analyzes and transforms to information ready for further actions.
- Controls internal document related to Tooling & Maintenance Department.
- Plans and manages MSP and Operating supply with appropriate cost.
- Performs related work as required.
- Diploma or higher in Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 0 - 2 years in or related field.
- Preventive Maintenance.
- Automation Technology.
- Problem solving Technique.
- ESD & Contamination.
- Measurement system analysis skill.
- Mistake proofing skill.
- Equipment control skill.
- Problem solving and Decision making skill.
- Innovation skill.
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.