We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage to ensure safe and reliable plant operation for all utilities
- Make sure that PM schedules for all machines are set and carried out per plan.
- Closely monitor of system functions and carry out required corrective actions.
- Inform and consult superiors if any malfunction occur to the machines in the area.
- Control expense budget to meet company goal.
- Ensure a safe, reliable and cost effective operation.
- Comply and support to Good housekeeping concept & to EH&S policy.
- Ensure commonality/standardization among same process/system within related manufacturing sites.
- Other assignments.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering (ME, EE , IE)
- 5 years or more in Facility field & 2 years in supervisory position
- Computer skill in MS office (excel, PowerPoint, MS word, AutoCAD), technical report writing
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency (written / verbal)
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a team environment
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.