We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead technical enabling activities with customers, including the creation and presentation of technical materials which showcase the benefits and technology of Western Digital SSD products line
- Collaborate internally with engineering, product management, product marketing teams and externally with customers, partners and standard organizations.
- Measuring, analyzing, and troubleshooting performance of complex SSD solutions in hyperscale and cloud based architecture environments
- Evaluate competitive products and technologies
- Develop compelling, high-quality technical marketing collateral to support the launch of new products
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or comparable scientific field required;
- 4+ years in Engineering and/or Technical Marketing, preferably in the computing, storage or semiconductor industry
- Expertise in SSD technologies and or NAND flash memory
- Expertise in computing or storage systems hardware and software
- Hands on experience with writing code/scripting
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional global teams in multiple time zones
- Ability to work well autonomously and within diverse, multi-cultural teams
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Excellent presentation skills including ability to distill complex datasets into easily understood summary format
- Some International travel may be required
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here
. Este empleador participa in E-Verify