We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the HR Generalist for the HR Business Partners, particularly those supporting the business units, Sales, and SSD Engineering. Also liaison with the HR COE's as needed.
- Support integration efforts associated with the combination of three subsidiaries: WD, HGST and SanDisk.
- Coordinate with international site HR leaders on client matters and corporate programs (compensation reviews, short term incentive programs, stock allocation, engagement surveys, organizational development, talent acquisition).
- Coach leaders and employees on wide ranging issues, helping them to navigate tactical as well as strategic processes. Become a subject matter expert on Workday.
- Partner effectively with the broader, global HR organization and other key groups such as Legal and Finance.
- Assume an added role of liaison with HR Analytics/Operations to support creation and delivery of high value metrics and reporting, to be utilized within and external to assigned client organizations. Acquire broader view of business through the experience.
- Ensure effective partnership with all HR COEs to ensure timely delivery of services/products and to support client initiatives.
- Demonstrate a keen awareness of the cost and internal equity impact of potential HR actions. Partner with Finance and Total Rewards.
- Acquire and demonstrate a growing knowledge of the business and broader industry developments.
- Demonstrate ability to utilize business software applications and prepare professional documents/reports. Be motivated and comfortable working within a data driven environment.
- Demonstrate ability to write concisely and make effective presentations.
- Effectively utilize data from varying sources to present relevant and accurate information for client and HR organizations.
- Facilitate discussions of organizational survey data and support implementation of resulting initiatives.
- BA degree with coursework in HR related areas; Master's degree and/or professional certifications preferred.
- 3+ yrs. min. related experience, with exposure to: HRIS/analytics, M&A, organizational development, talent acquisition, total rewards, management coaching, performance management, organizational restructuring, employee relations and employee engagement.
- experience with high growth, innovative, multi-cultural technology organizations preferred.
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here
. Este empleador participa in E-Verify