As the Partner Program Support Manager, you'll be responsible for a wide variety of support activities such as updating the partner portal, creating and submitting shopping carts, analytics on portal usage, and VAR activities. You will have a demonstrated ability to learn quickly. You will possess excellent communications skills, as a liaison on programs and initiatives to sales and channel teams. The ability to foster a healthy relationship between sales and marketing is a must. Comfort with and experience in a highly data-driven marketing organization is a must. Self-starter that can multi-task in a very fast pace environment and ability to leverage all available resources.
- Support the HGST Partner Program from an analytics perspective by running reports on portal usage, training, deal registrations and share data with internal ecosystem
- Gather, confirm and report on special marketing initiatives, such as outsourced calling campaigns.
- Plan and execute changes to the partner portal such as collateral updates, training courses, videos, etc. To keep our face to the external partner community current.
- Work with the Channel Marketing Manager and the Field Channel Marketing Managers to support events with shipping of marketing materials.
- Assist with executing on marketing development funds (MDF) by creating and executing on shopping carts using SAP as a tool.
- Assist Partner Development managers in facilitating quote and PO’s to closure.
- Assist in publishing regular ROI reporting that include metrics, best practices and improvements.
- Aid in budget management to ensure claims and POP are completed in a timely manner.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities and administrative tasks as determined.
- Under the guidance of the Sr. Channel Marketing Manager, execute and administer channel marketing programs; monitor, record and analyze ROI
PREFERRED SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS
- BA or BS degree in business;
- 2+ years of direct experience the channel partners, working directly with channel sales partners in a business-to-business sales environment;
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office suite;
- Some knowledge of Salesforce
- Confident self-starter and team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to multi-task and work in a diverse, fast paced, cross-functional department;
- Strong oral and written communication skills and effective organizational/time management skills;
- Analytical problem solver.