. Job Description
• Technical lead / experience engineers in verification and validation of, cutting edge, flash based memory and storage designs.
• Become expert level in flash memory HW, SW and system architecture.
• Design and implement verification and validation environment and test-plans, for the flash memory FW and System, to be used in pre and post silicon platforms including model/simulation, HW/emulation and host. Requirements and Qualifications
• BSs/MSc in CS/EE
• >5 years experience in SW development
• >2 years experience in C/C++/Python/Java and OOD development
• >2 years experience as a technical leader or management position in a SW development team
• Excel in Team work
• Creative thinker with ability to operate independently and thrive in dynamic, ambiguous and challenging environment
• Experience in verification and validation of complex HW/SW/embedded designs - advantage
• Experience in development of verification and validation environments - advantage
• Experience with flash memory and/or storage protocols - advantage
• Experience with Agile Scrum methodology - advantage
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's target data storage company and flash memory leader.