We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage lab and also be hands on in hardware engineering activities.
- Plan for Lab activities and also participate in hands on HW bring up and debug.
- Provide solutions to automate HW usage and facilitate ease of use from remote locations.
- HW engineering knowledge:
- Identify HW needed for lab in terms of boards, Host PC, remote login capability.
- Load Lauterbach based FW and debug HW when issues are seen by the developers
- Debug NAND related issues and update failing dies/BGAs
- Debug E2E systems in AVB using HAPs, Timp boards, Kings Peak board, and various adaptors used for FF.
- Setting up and usage of Logic Analyzer for development and debug
- Lab Management:
- Inventory Management
- Maintain current equipment set up
- Set up new hardware in terms of AVB, SFF, etc.
- Rack set up for optimizing lab space for stacked HW set up
- Update/maintain online reservation system
- Install new firmware/software on regular basis
- BA/BA in related field
- Hardware design for boards in terms of adaptors, connectors, NAND parts, ASIC parts, etc.
- Integration of various HW modules and also capable of debugging for errors/issues
- Manage lab in terms of planning parts, handle inventory, etc.
- Capability to look at NAND traces using LogicAnalyzer
- Lab Automation in terms of hardware and software usage and deployment
- Maintain online reservation system
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here
. Este empleador participa in E-Verify