We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
We are searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The role will be supporting 3 Executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries for 3 Executives.
- Complete and submit expense reports.
- Coordinate executive communications.
- Arrange corporate events onsite and offsite.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with the company specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here
. Este empleador participa in E-Verify