We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
We are looking for an energetic and creative individual focused on NAND memory based storage systems, serving the Client Solid State Drive markets. Join us and be part of the team to define and to shape the future of Client SSD memory systems!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform flash storage based systems design, analysis, integration and verification from product definition and planning through production and release
- Responsible for flash system level behavior characterizations
- Participates in cross functional meetings such as with memory, firmware and product line teams to develop flash storage products
- Provides feedbacks on new system features for next generation memory developments.
- Provide technical directions to junior engineer
- Experience working with Flash memory technologies is required.
- Experience working with 3D NAND is a plus.
- Knowledge of flash media management techniques is a plus.
- Knowledge of system architecture is a plus.
- Knowledge of programming in high level languages (e.g. C, C++, Python) is a plus.
- Knowledge of storage interfaces such as SATA and PCIe is a plus.
- Experience in SSD reliability and testing is a plus.
- Experience with logic analyzer, scope, and power supply is a plus.
The ideal individual must: have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving and dynamic environment; be self-motivated and self-directed; have demonstrated ability to work well with people; a proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team; ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems; ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Requires MS degree or equivalent with 3 or more years of related experience.
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here
. Este empleador participa in E-Verify