This job posting is no longer active
- Support integration efforts associated with the combination of three subsidiaries: WD, HGST and SanDisk.
- Support HRBPs on client matters and corporate programs (compensation reviews, short term incentive programs, stock allocation, engagement surveys, organizational development, talent acquisition).
- Coach leaders and employees on wide ranging issues, helping them to navigate tactical processes. Become a subject matter expert on Workday.
- Partner effectively with the broader, global HR organization and other key groups such as Legal and Finance.
- Assume an added role of liaison with HR Analytics/Operations to support creation and delivery of high value metrics and reporting, to be utilized within and external to assigned client organizations.
- Ensure effective partnership with all HR COEs to ensure timely delivery of services/products and to support client initiatives.
- Acquire and demonstrate a growing knowledge of the business and broader industry developments.
- Demonstrate ability to utilize business software applications and prepare professional documents/reports. Be motivated and comfortable working within a data driven environment.
- Demonstrate ability to write concisely and make effective presentations.
- Effectively utilize data from varying sources to present relevant and accurate information for client and HR organizations.
- Compile organizational survey data and support implementation of resulting initiatives.
- BA degree with coursework in HR related areas; Master’s degree and/or professional certifications preferred.
- 3+ yrs. min. related experience, with exposure to: HRIS/analytics, M&A, organizational development, talent acquisition, total rewards, management coaching, performance management, organizational restructuring, employee relations and employee engagement.
- Experience with high growth, innovative, multi-cultural technology organizations preferred.