We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this position, the individual will evaluate the electrical and mechanical characteristics of systems and/or integrate circuits, components, sub-components and systems to determine the cause of failure, including the verification of analog and digital performance. They will analyze failure reports and recommends corrective actions. The individual will develop method, processes, procedures and equipment that will improve the failure analysis process and/or reduce failures.
This position requires a MS degree EE/CE/CS or equivalent field. Experience in embedded systems is a plus.
The ideal individual must have:
- Proven abilities to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Be self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (Written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here
. Este empleador participa in E-Verify