We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible. Job Description:
SanDisk is hiring systems integration engineers for our tools and DevOps system development team.
The job includes system integration of distributed systems for management and execution of final product test.
Integration begins with review of the development content and schedule of multiple internal development teams, through integration planning and test design, and flows through system level debug and solutions till full system deployment to the test labs across the company.
The team creates solutions that are based on a combination of commercial tools with tools that are developed internally. Requirements:
- BSC SW/computer science
- 5 years' experience in Development (Python, C/C++, others)
- Multi-disciplinary experience (system, HW, SW, ...)
- Experience in QA / DevOps - advantage
- Familiar/experienced with DevOps tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.)
- Job may require travel between WDIL sites in Tefen and KFS.
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's target data storage company and flash memory leader.