We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support the Training Program Manager with developing and administering the company’s Legal Training Program
• Participate in the project management, development and implementation of Annual, New Hire and Targeted Legal Training
• Assist the Training Program Manager in maintaining the Legal Training Program Manual and ensuring and improving compliance through effective training and recordkeeping
• Work with subject matter experts to maintain course specifications and core training materials for Training Program Manual, on a periodic basis to ensure currency and relevance
• Support subject matter experts in updating course content
• Work with subject matter experts and training content vendors to coordinate timely development of training modules
• Work collaboratively with team members and partners to coordinate the testing of in-development training modules on the company’s LMS platform
• Support the Training Program Manager to assess, track and report program effectiveness
• Support subject matter experts and Training Program Manager in the development and maintenance of an internal Ethics and Compliance website including Global Code of Conduct, policies, and Training Program philosophies, schedules and requirements
• Draft reports and presentations to various compliance committees regarding training and policies and procedures
• Work with HR partners in global locations to provide course specifications that support regional advertising of Legal training
• Perform administrative duties associated with conducting instructor-led training (including all pre-training prep work, administering schedules, obtaining system logins, sign-in sheets and post training assessments, travel coordination, conference room and IT setup, training calendar invitations and management, etc.)
• Other special projects and duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a LMS administrator or data analyst
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, vlookup
• Experience working inside a global company is preferred, but not required
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills and a demonstrated record of cross-functional collaboration and an ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Integrity, professionalism and a keen understanding of the sensitivity and confidentiality of the work is a must
• Professional presence, excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive and manage multiple projects simultaneously and focus on critical priorities
• Strong work ethic and ability to produce high quality work under tight deadlines
• Ability to work effectively in a global environment and sensitivity to and an understanding of cultural differences around the globe
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.