We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support the Training Program Manager with developing and administering the company’s Legal Training Program
• Work with subject matter experts and Training Program Manager in tracking and reporting completion status of mandatory Annual and New Hire Ethics and Compliance Training
• Coordinate, plan, and administer online learning modules
• Coordinate, plan and facilitate delivery of instructor-led learning classes
• Manage LMS database for tracking employee development and training initiatives
• Serve as the primary Legal resource to the company’s LMS
• Assist in managing all LMS user accounts, including all data migration from HR information systems
• Upload and test eLearning SCORM and AICC compliant modules to determine functionality within LMS and provide course-publishing requirements
• Work with subject matter experts to define target audiences, and assign courses and curriculum to LMS learners through defined audience rules
• Use the LMS to enter and monitor employee training completion, for new hire and annual Ethics and Compliance training, as well as for Legal training throughout the year
• Use the LMS to track employee training and provide training status reports to subject matter experts and company management
• Develop and maintain training reports and statistics to better assist senior managers and subject matter experts adhere to various industry and firm wide training requirements
• Continuously provide recommendations for future LMS features or functions that would enhance the learning experience
• Manage the configuration and implementation of upgrades or changes deployed within the LMS; collaborate with business partners
• Run reports to create library or adhoc custom reports that include results such as certification compliance, course detail or registration completion
• Monitor the accuracy and integrity of data entered and maintained within the learning management system, and resolve any data inconsistencies
• Work with all business partners for any training data inquires and provide user system support
• Other special projects and duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a LMS administrator or data analyst
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, vlookup
• Experience working inside a global company is preferred, but not required
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills and a demonstrated record of cross-functional collaboration and an ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Integrity, professionalism and a keen understanding of the sensitivity and confidentiality of the work is a must
• Professional presence, excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive and manage multiple projects simultaneously and focus on critical priorities
• Strong work ethic and ability to produce high quality work under tight deadlines
• Ability to work effectively in a global environment and sensitivity to and an understanding of cultural differences around the globe
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.