This job posting is no longer active
- Create strategic plans and roadmaps to effectively and continuously deliver enterprise application services to support various business processes including finance, P2P, P2F and Q2C
- Estimate, plan and lead Oracle ERP implementation projects utilizing industry best practices and methodologies
- Interact with stakeholders across multiple business functions to understand business needs and recommend solutions. Partner with business teams and deliver process improvements and system capabilities to meet the business requirements
- Facilitate discussions with teams across various ERP tracks to move designs forward
- Provide technical solution designs that are delivered through in-house or external contract resources
- Provide governance & oversight of Oracle Cloud ERP instances supporting both production and projects
- Ensure the solution design integrity is maintained while ensuring the system is leveraged to its fullest to meet the business demand
- Monitor and report on project status to all stakeholders; escalate issues as required.
- Needs the ability to guide change and influence decision making.
- Ensure project methodology is followed along with all required Quality and Regulatory requirements
- Minimum of 15 years of professional experience is required, including 10+ years’ experience in a large, complex Oracle ERP implementation. Oracle Cloud ERP implementation is highly desirable
- Experience in multi-country implementation preferred.
- Demonstrated ERP delivery involving complex system architecture
- Clear demonstration of progressive achievement and growth up to a senior ERP Manager role
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) project management methodologies
- Ability to manage and get work done from project managers, business analyst and developers
- Ability to provide appropriate level messaging to senior management
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment, particularly in cross-functional teams across multiple business application tracks
- Self-motivated and a problem solver
- Good communication skills