Media Support Technician
Req Id: JR-0000027979
We’re looking for a dynamic Media Support Technician with a passion to innovate and help shape the future of data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the engineer in any customer request information related to shipment, on hold, lot history tracking, and so forth.
- Maintain integrity of Customer incident log data.
- Calculate DPPM for HDD incident.
- Update Quality & Finance Key Performance Indicator (KPI) chart plotting on weekly basis.
- Update Quality Incident Tracker whenever necessary or when there’s new customer complaint/feedback.
- Retrieve sample and deliver to respective team for FA.
- Prepare data analysis for any defects feedback by customer.
- Conduct QA line audit in ensuring effectiveness of CAPA from customer report.
- Prepare One Point Lesson (OPL) for Customer Complaints/ Feedback.
- Furbish Notice board with latest Customer data.
- Quality related activities.
- Candidate must possess Diploma in any relevant engineering
- Good in written and spoken of Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Good proficiency in Excel, Power Point & Word.
- Must have sense of responsibility and able to work under minimum supervision
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.