Engineer, Development Engineering
Req Id: JR-0000027754
We’re looking for a dynamic Engineer with a passion to innovate and help shape the future of data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide in-depth theoretical and technical support to the current process, yield and build issue.
- To work extensively with development/engineering to provide potential solution to new products; processes and future technology breakthrough.
- To study the interactions and characteristic between material and processes, through tests and data analytics; utilizing both internal/external labs and technical centers.
- Developing new methods and requirement for testing of approved material.
- Ensure proper documentation is complete
- Training of new process.
- Lead or join Yield/Quality/Cost Improvement or troubleshooting task force
- Team member on new product/process projects
- Candidate must possess Degree/Master Degree in Material Science
- Knowledgeable in data analysis - SPC and data presentation
- Formulate new material, conduct experiments / modelling to enable process development and new product roadmap.
- Good in written and spoken of Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Good proficiency in Excel, Power Point & Word.
- Must have sense of responsibility and able to work under minimum supervision
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.