We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible. Responsibilities:
- Global logistics freight audit & payment implement. Responsible for day-to-day freight auditing via SAP-TMS (Transportation Management System) under e-billing method & paper invoice method, handling exceptional issues with relevant suppliers and internal stakeholders. Regular release payment to Account Payable Team for freight settlement and coordinate special issues.
- TMS maintenance & supporting. Upload or update tariff rate & other factors into TMS if needed. Close working with IT for system trouble shooting, new function design and improvement. Take part in or in charge system upgrade or integration.
- Reporting & analysis. Prepare TMS summarization reports and cost analysis reports, and other individual reports base on requirements.
- Take part in Ad Hoc RFQ & regular Bidding, prepare raw data and cost analysis.
- Take a pro-active approach to control cost and continue to look for cost saving opportunities.
- Play an active role as part of forwarders management, continue drive performance improvement.
- Bachelor degree or above, 5+ year working experience in multinational manufacturing company related to logistics, business administrative, supply chain, finance, etc.
- Strong logic data analysis capability, have common sense in transportation network optimization and cost reduction knowledge
- High execution capability, effective problem-solving skill, excellent communication skills with cross functional team, good team player
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, esp. Excel and PowerPoint. Familiar with SAP / Oracle system will be a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proactive, self-motivation, self-discipline, willing to take challenge and work under high pressure
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's target data storage company and flash memory leader.