We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
Western Digital is seeking an experienced Hardware Engineer to work as a member of the Dev HW Core Staging team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will work on the Dev HW Architecture Core staging team.
- Will provide input and reviews on future platform specifications.
- Will do feasibility studies for various proposed product form factors.
- Needs to have a system level understanding of the platforms.
- BSEE and at least 8 years' experience.
- Experience with DDR3/4, PCIe Gen3/4, NAND, SAS, SATA.
- System Architecture Experience.
- Very good communication skills.
- Solid HW design background.
- System Architecture experience would be valuable.
- Previous experience with Solid State Storage a plus.
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here
. Este empleador participa in E-Verify