We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
In support of the company's mission, this position will be responsible for the transformation of financial systems. This position will be a functional support focusing on the various modules of Oracle Cloud Planning and Oracle Cloud ERP including interfaces to other financial systems and legacy ERP systems (Oracle R12, SAP, EssBase etc.). This position is also expected work closely across functions, field organizations and with external consultants to quickly and accurately review exceptions, troubleshoot and resolve issues including data reconciliation between various financial systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain/evolve forecasting models and metrics
- Prepare and drive operational and financial metrics in support of key decision making
- Work with budget managers to prepare headcount, expense, and capital budgets
- Drive operating productivity analyses
- Provide financial expertise and leadership on strategic or cross-functional initiatives
- Prepare ad hoc analyses as needed to provide insight and support for pending decisions
- Implement process improvements
- Participate in projects related to financial systems or business processes
- BA/BS in related field
- Knowledge of business processes and work flow.
- Ability to understand data flow between different financial systems and perform data reconciliation on weekly and monthly basis.
- Extensive experience with enterprise applications and understanding of database driven applications.
- Ability to analyze, test, and implement complex financial information systems.
- Proven problem solving and analytical thinking and ability to approach problems logically and systematically.
- Strong financial systems expertise. Familiarity with SAP, Oracle, Hyperion, Business Objects Planning is a requirement
- Project management skills as needed.
- Skill in facilitating group meetings and tracking actions items and follow through.
- Extremely detail oriented, well organized, high standard of accuracy and ability to multi-task
- Proactive and independent person who identifies issues and drives them to resolution
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to bridge functional and technical resources by communicating effectively with individuals of varying systems expertise and business needs.
- Strong listening, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here
. Este empleador participa in E-Verify