SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years-giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
In this role, you will work directly with data architects, business analysts, project managers and other developers to analyze data present to SCM systems, Visualize and present to SCM users like Demantra, ASCP or home grown systems. Your in-depth experience with problem solving capabilities, solution design, analysis and visual report development will be crucial to developing complex business solutions. Your efforts will support Global Supply Chain development as well as production support projects. Great growth opportunity to help build an enterprise level SCM solutions. As a member of a tight knit and high-performing team, you will be integral to our company, SCM department, and team successes. Responsibilities:
- Gain expert understanding of data from Oracle Demantra/ASCP implemented at WD
- Work with the senior developer as a member of project team to deliver the development work
- Collaborate with SME's, stakeholders to understand business process and requirements.
- Formulate high-performing technical design/solution, reports to solve business problems.
- Be a hands-on developer - convert technical design into code using PL/SQL or reports
- Develop, customize, support, and maintain reports as per design and coding standards
- Create data to support, and maintain unit test cases, scenarios, and data.
- Present innovative ideas for improvements based on business understanding.
- 3+ years of experience in using reports and dashboard development tools with rich presentation layer
- 2+ years of experience in using data to analyze, visualize and create graphic reports
- Relational database experience a must: Oracle v11 minimum; Oracle v12 preferred.
- Strong experience in Oracle PL/SQL, Tableau, Oracle DV and related tools a must
- Ability to come up with design dashboards and reports based on business requirements
- Working experience in creating graphic reports and dashboards
- Strong in debugging and looking at existing reports and dashboards for modifications
- Design, develop, and maintain tools and scripts to help unit testing, development and QA
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or other related Engineering fields
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think creatively and work independently on complex tasks
- Must have strong work ethics, career goals, and accomplishments
- Knowledge with Oracle Demantra or ASCP
- Recent development experience.
- Dashboard Design and Data Analysis skills
- Knowledge and experience in high tech industry
- Recent development experience with dashboard software
- Artistic skill in designing web pages, dashboards or reports
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.