We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead yield improvement and process control engineering team in THO.
- Monitor and trigger yield and process control trend
- Collaborate and accelerate yield and KPI improvement activities with all cross functional teams
- Focus team to forecast, commit and manage overall factory yield improvement
- Collaborate and drive Advance Process Control deployment to reduce and control process variation
- Standardized and monitor overall factory engineering KPI health and manage anomaly
- Deploy best practice and standardization within and between sites for all SPC monitoring chart
- Lead and form team with relevant cross functional for new failure mode investigation and root cause analysis.
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering or similar field
- A minimum of 10 years' experience and at least 4 years in manufacturing or process engineering field
- Good command of English proficiency (written/verbal)
- Strong managerial and leadership skills
- Experienced with problem-solving and quick decision-making
- Has strong knowledge of statistics and presentation skills
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.