Technician 4, Facilities
Location: Pasir Gudang WD Media Office
Req ID: JR-0000027854
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for the Facilities Equipment maintenance for smooth operation of the plant, managing and leading preventive maintenance work as per schedule (CMMS) & coordinate with service/repair contractor.
· Total responsible for the day to day facility management of the entire plant and building. Monitoring performance, troubleshooting, maintained and determining, needed repairs and improvements. Follow up schedule/coordinate for preventive maintenance (CMMS) work order of facility equipment’s. To coordinate, provide supports to Facility Engineer and managing external parties such consultant/contractors. Attend to any other duties assigned by O & M Manager or Engineer.
· Perform Preventive Maintenance work on the Electrical, HVAC & FLSS system based work order issued on monthly.
· Facility system normalizing as when required.
· TNB incoming feeders
· JO1-1 & 2 / JP1 & 2 LV Switchboards & TX
· JO1-1 & 2 / JP1 & 2 Production Switchboards
· JO1-1 & 2 / JP1 & 2 HVAC system
· JO1 Generator system
· JO1 incoming water supply & Domestic system
· JO1-1 Fire protection system
· JO1-2 BAS control system
· JO1 Cooling tower system
· Clean room system
· JO1-1 & 2 CDA & Dryer system PM activities.
· Daily meeting with Engineer to discuss on the improvement plans and also on problem solving.
· Check & monitor normalizing on the chillers, compressors, dryers, cooling towers, AHUs, exhausts & other facility equipment’s.
· Monitoring of Electrical & Water consumption and providing a report & trending
· Monitoring of Electrical Systems with monitoring parameters identified (knowing the performance of the electrical systems).
· R&M cost improvement activities ( In house cost saving activities )
· Check & monitor Normalizing on the clean room air balancing & flow ( AOI / Polish ) and monitor plating velocity and other related on the CC
· Updated on the PM schedule, history report and filing.
· Plan and perform Preventive Maintenance for the chillers, compressors and dryers.
· Fire-fighting systems – Monitoring, Testing and maintenance of the system
· Coordinate & perform on the repairing, servicing & installing electrical & mechanical system at HT, LV, SSB, AHU, ACU, CDA, Dryer, cooling tower & others.
· Coordinate & involve on DP and flow adjustment and recorded
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
· Candidate must possess minimum A0 Charge man Certification.
· Minimum 2 year experience in managing HVAC & Air-Compressor system for a Manufacturing Facility and clean room experience.
· Pro-active, independent and right attitude.
· Possess right analytical skills.
· Good communication skills and able to converse and write well in English.
· Proper Preventive Maintenance System by ensuring on time maintenance for facility equipment’s.( CMMS)
· Keeping inventory of spare parts and stand by units related to Facility Equipment and ensure all spare parts are available whenever required (FIFO System)
· Contractor's activities at servicing and ensure waste dispose as IMS requirement.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.