This job posting is no longer active
- Coordinate and administer global programs such as:
- Expat medical
- Business travel accident
- Coordinate and administer local programs (life, health, accident, disability and dental insurance) for Canada and Latin American countries.
- Develop and coordinate employee communication for programs with direct responsibility.
- Support development and coordinate deployment of intranet benefit content globally.
- Recommend plan design changes that align with global benefit philosophy, employee and business needs.
- Support deployment of global wellness philosophy.
- Support deployment and implementation of new global benefit offerings and initiatives
- Work with third party providers and plan consultants for plan renewals
- Maintain the inventory of benefits offered outside the U.S.
- Support and assist with benefit deployment for mergers and acquisitions.
- Provide administration support including data entry, phone and email inquiries.
- Prepare periodic and special reports on benefit matters for senior HR management.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-8 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- International or non-US benefits experience preferred.
- Foreign language skill and cultural awareness is an advantage.
- Experience with Workday highly preferred.
- Oracle, SAP, Ceridian or ADP benefit module experience beneficial.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Strong understanding of databases, HRIS systems, and custom queries.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment required.
- Advanced written, verbal, and interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate policies and procedures to all levels of staff and management.
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Able to handle high level of confidentiality regarding employee information & confidential organizational changes.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.