We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
Western Digital is seeking a Social Media Specialist in Latin America
, specializing in digital and social media marketing for the Retail Division. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, creating and executing digital and social media content and campaigns with the goal of driving awareness and engagement with Western Digital Retail branded products for SanDisk and WD. You will also be responsible for creating compelling digital conversations with our key influencers and consumers.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an avid marketer who enjoys creative and empathetic story-telling. You are passionate about consumers, digital marketing and social media and you have a keen appreciation for technology. You also know how to leverage digital marketing tools such as search, display, videos, and mobile to drive awareness, engagement and sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop, create and curate compelling content for social media editorial calendars every month
• Concept and execute social campaigns for SanDisk and WD brands and suite of retail products
• Community management on various social media platforms
• Assist and collaborate with the team to drive digital marketing campaigns
• Collaborate and communicate with multiple cross-functional teams to align on content and campaigns
• Work closely with regional teams to share campaigns, assets, and best practices
• Deliver tangible KPIs as defined for projects
• Manage ad words across multiple platforms
• Bachelors in Marketing, Advertising or associated field from a top tier school
• 4-6 years of marketing, digital or social media marketing experience for a reputable consumer brand
• Good knowledge of social media platforms, tools, and community management and is a personal user
• Excellent copywriting skills, detail oriented and organized
• An energetic, creative, self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running
• Ability to work with a large number of stakeholders and manage deadlines on multiple projects
• Good analytical skills to make data-driven decisions
• Experience with Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads, Instagram, YouTube, Sprinklr and Google AdWords
• Previous experience managing agencies
• Photoshop experience is a plus
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here
. Este empleador participa in E-Verify