This job posting is no longer active
- Supports a large department and VP level executives.
- Work on special projects, interacting with high-level contacts internally or externally.
- Itemize, track and maintain status for project logs.
- Assist with development and enhancement of Corporate presentations for executives.
- Research, compile and proof complex word processing assignments including letters, reports, graphs and presentations using document, spreadsheet and graphics/PowerPoint software.
- May at times screen phone calls and take messages.
- Arrange conference calls regularly, usually with multiple parties in multiple time zones.
- File, schedule appointments and manage calendar for leaders, make travel arrangements and order office supplies.
- Prepare purchase orders, check requests, expense reports, travel authorization requests and sort mail.
- Provide information on organization policies and procedures. Under the direction of manager, prepare departmental organization charts.
- In advance of group meetings, ensure meeting room is properly equipped and materials are prepared.
- Arrange catering for meetings as directed. Assist with videoconference operations.
- Perform complex analytical tasks, and use organization and planning abilities to maintain a dynamic and changing set of priorities.
- Operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced and dynamic organization. Partner well with others by forging strong relationships.
- Ensure work space, equipment and supplies are in order for new hires.
- Serve as back-up for other admins on vacation, sick or on leave.
- Other duties as required as needed given WD’s dynamic business environment.
- Associate Degree (AA) required, Bachelors preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in an Administrative role
- High degree of confidentiality required
- Experience creating and/or supporting presentation development for senior management
- Experience managing multiple calendars
- Proactive and organized with a high attention to detail
- Professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency by quickly adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills
- Exhibits sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction
- Ability to anticipate needs as well as foresee and prevent problems by taking action.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated to work in a fast-pace environment and ability to prioritize proactively, with a sense of urgency
- History of creative problem solving skills, with the ability to work well collaboratively and under pressure
- Strong proficiency in MS office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word