- Ownership of the team's weekly test plan execution
- Perform first failure analysis, reproduce bugs, and lead bug tracking activities (JIRA)
- Lead lab activities with the team's Lab Technicians (Ordering Equipment, Installation, Maintenance)
- Extremely organized, able to present large amounts of information in a concise manner
- At least 2 years' experience working with automation frameworks (in-house or off the shelf)
- At least 2 years' experience in PowerShell or other remote automation and configuration tool for Windows
- BA/BSc CS/EE or experienced Practical Engineer
- Professional Proficiency in English - be able to write high quality reports for native English speakers is a must!
- Worked on PCIe products running on Windows PCs
- Python/perl/bash development, specifically for Automation
- Previous experience with Windows VMs
- Experience in JIRA bug tracking
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's target data storage company and flash memory leader.