This job posting is no longer active
- Product (precision testing unit) and automation testing equipment electrical & electronics develop
- System design, define spec, electrical communication method, schematic design, FPC/PCB layout, parts selection, fabrication/assembly documentation, Gerber files; wiring design, cable routing design.
- Communicate with PCB vendor to deliver parts precisely and timely.
- Prototype soldering/ buyoff/ measurement/ debug/ evaluation/ design improvement/ qualification
- Product FA and root cause finding by in-depth study
- Conduct regular design review within the team to ensure an optimized design that can cover function, cost, schedule, DFM, etc.
- Collaboration with global (US/Japan/Philippines/Thailand) and local teams on product / equipment electrical & electronics development
- Working with mechanical design, simulation, testing, servo, software, firmware team for new product and equipment development
- Support new product / equipment ramp up in overseas
- Master Degree or above in electrical engineering or related fields
- Hands-on Experience on electrical schematic/layout design, familiar with Allegro or Altium etc.
- Experience on MCU firmware development is preferred
- Experiences in workshop is preferred
- High flexibility under various conditions; Uses professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways
- Good team player, highly motivated and possessing a sense of urgency, capable of working independently
- Strong initiative, sense of responsibility, self-study ability and creativity
- Good written and verbal communication skills