We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gathering request from TH user in BPI and/or PRB.
- Feasibility and analyst the request and perform a system design and/or come out the project plan and resource and budget require.
- Develop and test an applications.
- Training user for the new system rollout or any change on existing system.
- Communicate or coordinate with related person/team for any new or any change on the system included rollout the system to production.
- Provide a weekly report to supervisor.
- Fix issue on applications if any.
- Support department manager for any job request.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or IT or related fields.
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in Web Application development or related fields.
- Previous experience as a developer
- Experiences in System Design and Analyst in HR and Payroll system would be added advantage.
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency (written / verbal)
- Skilled in MS Office, Outlook, Office365, SQL DB, Windows 8, C++, Java programming.
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a team environment
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.