We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Provide accurate & thorough analysis of failures related to S5W (Servo Writer) process in timely fashion
- Act as contact point to close any quality and yield issues that pertains to Servo Writing Process
- Own and plan improvement activities for Servo-Write KPIs. Drive for continuous Improvement following DMAIC concepts.
- Be accountable for any issue (yield, test time and quality issues) that relates to Servo Writing and provide Corrective Action /Preventive Action following 8D principles.
- Contribute to company's bottom-line in form of technical projects and personal studies
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in Failure Analysis, Product Engineering, Process Engineering (electronics) or related field
- Previous experience as a Failure Analysis Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Product Engineer
- Certificate in programming, data analysis or quality system certification would be an advantage
- Skilled in MS Office, Familiarity with Matlab, minitab & JMP will be an advantage, programming background is preferable but not required
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency (written / verbal)Strong listening, communication, interpersonal and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a team environment
Deployed by the most
prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives
(HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the
possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD,
SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital
Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.