Coordinate full cycle university recruiting events – campus registration, scheduling interviews, presentations, interviews on campus, campus events, conferences, candidate travel etc.
• Track and order all promotional and collateral materials for events.
• Support Talent Acquisition for full cycle candidate experience – interview schedules, travel, offers, etc.
• Perform various duties that support the recruitment function.
• Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates and internal stake holders.
• Assist in the coordination of other recruiting and intern training activities as needed.