SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years-giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
- Develop Memory Reliability Specifications
- Develop reliability Characterization Plan
- Develop Memory Qualification Plan
- Execute Characterization and Qualification
- Perform failure analysis, tracing root cause and corrective actions
- Develop reliability test scripts
- Develop Data Analysis/Automation scripts compatible with Big Data
- Specify/procure/bring up Rel Test/Debug/data analysis Equipment
- Work with Fab/Device/Packaging/Design/Characterization/BUs/PETE/Quality to resolve issues
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.