SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years-giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible. BASIC / KEY Qualifications:
- Require a BSEE degree or above with 4~8 years related experience at IC test & validation field;
- Strong skills of testing program development on ATE, solid skills on Language C++/C;
- Test development and implementation for testing and characterization of NAND memory on ATE (such as: Teradyne, Advantest) test systems;
- Be responsible for all aspects of test debug and validation, correlation, revision control and tester/handler setup;
- Perform characterization of all memory technology and designs for logic/ functionality, performance, power consumption, timing and some aspects of reliability;
- Perform characterization across process, operating voltage and temperature to report the silicon design margin;
- Write special tools to speed up the process of data summary, data analysis and characterization report creation;
- Work with design team to debug and resolve silicon issues;
- Customize test coverage and define new test strategy for specific customers;
- Support system/application engineering with system sequence evaluation and failures analysis;
- Provide product engineering support for solving production yield issues from continuous upgrading design or packaging technology. Design and validate test screens as necessary;
- Provide reliability engineering support for Qual and RMA failure analysis;
- Organize and monitor projects from inception through delivery;
- Good understanding of memory basic logic operations, AC timings, DC parametric,and NAND Flash interface protocol.
- Require familiarity with common lab equipment such as digital scope, logic analyzer, V/I sources.
- Require good written and verbal English.
- Require good communication skills with cross functions.
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.