SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years-giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
- In this position, the individual will assist in the debugging and development of NAND KGD, BI and MT test programs for FLASH automated test systems.
- The ability to write correct, clean and well documented programs strictly according to design documents and data sheets.
- Support and improve the full-automated test cell with tester and device handler, developing characterization and evaluation programs for new products and supporting failure analysis with product engineering.
- The individual will also be responsible to co-work with various engineering departments to solve program and product issues.
- When urgent needs arrive, the individual need to meet the deadline as required.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronic, Automation, Computer Science or related major with 2 or more years of related experience.
- Strong programming skills preferred in Java or C; excellent debugging and trouble shoorting skills
- Proficiency in oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and multi-meters is a plus.
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to achieve results in a fast changing and demanding working environment.
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.