This job posting is no longer active
- Work with architecture team to define SOC micro architecture design specification, IP specification, implement new IP or customize existing IP design.
- Develop ASIC IP design plan and timeline.
- Responsible for external/ internal IP qualification, integration, reuse, verification and IC production test.
- Work with verification team to complete test plan, IP verification and whole chip verification task.
- Support FPGA team on implementation and debug activity.
- Support Platform Firmware team on chip bring up and debug activity.
- Work with ASIC implementation team on constraint quality, timing closure, design test mode and test plan.
- Work with test engineer to debug test vector.
- Work with system team to complete compliance test and review PCB schematic.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 10 years experience in Controller Design.
Must be familiar with the most recent Intel and ARM Architectures.
Familiarity with Marvell and Intel Processors desired and a plus