We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure call center agents are following best process and practices to efficiently resolve customer issues and communications to the customers.
- Ensure Call centers are successfully trained on all products and providing accurate information to customers.
- Monitor daily Call center metrics and investigate irregularities.
- Participate in meetings with call centers for quality measurement.
- Create and document FAQs, training and troubleshooting materials for Call centers
- Handle and Resolve Customer Escalations directly from customers and/or from regional call centers.
- Work with cross functional teams within the company like Engineering, Quality Assurance and Engineering to resolve customer issues and provide a better customer experience.
- Work with IT and CRM team to identify needs and improvements in CRM for call center agents
- Minimum 3 years of experience of technical support and troubleshooting of data storage products and working with various operating systems, hardware and networking configurations.
- Prior experience as a Technical Support Engineer with software/hardware companies. Consumer electronics a major plus.
- Excellent research and analytical skills. Ability to provide quick solution to new problems
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with off-shore call centers
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Organizational - have shown the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously, work across the organization, and drive the necessary activities to solve customer issues.
- Outstanding customer service and overall verbal and written communications skills. Strong Interpersonal, teamwork, process development skills
- Ability and experience to work in fast paced environment
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here
. Este empleador participa in E-Verify