Description Western Digital®
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee security performance related to control of security guards, monitor CCTV controlling system, security equipment ( walk-through metal detector, x-ray machines, walkie-talkie, fire alarm system, emergency door, etc.) prepare summary of the implement of security procedures as well as progress of security system and develop procedures/ policy to meet objective and target plant.
- Responsible for security operation control and ensure security application use effectiveness i.e. eVAMS, e-gatepass, access control for all locations and car parking.
- Assist in preparing security policies and procedures, advice department heads of any requirements for effective control of security system to comply WD Cooperated Policy, Loss Prevention System and C-TPAT Standards.
- Review security policies and procedures to ensure that it runs smoothly and efficiency.
- Prepare manpower needed for security sub-contractor by manage security service provider company.
- Prepare self-schedules to oversee performance of security guards and overall security control.
- Bachelor in Personal Management, Law, Political Science or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years in Human Resource / Security
- Previous experience and knowledge in Security Functions or HR Functions is advantageous
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency (written / verbal)
- Good listening / interpersonal relations and leadership skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Good knowledge in computer skills (MS Office / IS System
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.