SanDisk®, a Western Digital brand, has been expanding the possibilities of data storage for more than 25 years-giving businesses and consumers the peace of mind that comes from knowing their data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments. Our products are used in the world's leading-edge data centers, embedded in game-changing smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and entrusted by consumers around the world. As a vertically-integrated storage solution company, we are able to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions with less time from research to realization. From mobile devices to hyperscale data centers, SanDisk storage solutions make the incredible possible.
- Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle.
- Works from production specifications to establish production schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements.
- Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
- Estimates and records production rates, prepares shop orders and reviews stock records to determine stock status against project requirements.
- Perform in SAP system
- Work on system improvement and key planning projects
Western Digital offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. Western Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.