We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what's possible.
EDI/B2B/eCommerce Integration Analyst
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle day-to-day aspects of Middleware Integration including troubleshooting & enable new integration needs.
- Enable system and process automation and supply chain integration.
- Proven experience with Middleware Integration including troubleshooting & enable new integration needs.
- The successful individual will possess strong business process acumen, along with excellent problem-solving and debugging skills, be highly motivated and a quick learner, must possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The individual must also be able to work in a fast paced environment and have acumen for continuous improvement. Should be able to collaborate with internal teams to deliver innovative solutions to complex mapping and workflow problems.
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or related degree.
- Experience integrating via Middleware platform such as Sterling Integrator and ERP such as SAP (with hands on Business Process development experience) and EDI/B2B Integration.
- Communications protocols such as FTP, SFTP and AS2; Knowledge of XML, XML schemas and XSLT.
- Knowledge of ANSI X12, EDIFACT, Rosettanet protocols a must.
- Familiarity with OAG standards (i.e. OAG 9.2)
- Must have experience interfacing with EDI VANS (IBM, Inovis/OpenText, etc.), direct trading partners and internal systems.
- Possess a strong business and customer/client focus.
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be open to learning and adapting to other ERP and Middleware technologies.
- Other desired skills:
- Experience with PGP encryption a plus.
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world's target data storage company and flash memory leader.