This job posting is no longer active
- Head Cost consolidation (Weekly, R6Q, Monthly FC) – gather data from partners across head sites, input the data, prepare and analyse the reports and put together the weekly review package
- Business Cases and Cost-Benefit analysis - gather data from project owners/partners, input the data, analyse and prepare the review package/recommendations
- GCOM Reporting - gather data from project PM/partners, input the data, analyse and prepare the review package
- Financial Measurement of Process excellence projects – review and approve the measurements of project benefits or savings
- Financial Models – design, create and improve financial models that suit all business needs
- Process Improvements – Identify areas for improvements in the reporting process; design and implement new processes to improve the status quo
- Discuss reports/review packages to the Senior Manager and HBG Finance Controller
Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner with teams of financial planners across all head sites (US, Thailand, Philippines) to consolidate, measure and analyse the head factory cost performance, and prepare financial reports and review package for the HBG management team (Weekly Outlook, Monthly Forecast, 6-Qtr Rolling FC, Actual)
- Partner with project owners to study projects or cases at hand, decide on the correct measurement approach for the viability or cost-benefit analysis, and provide correct financial guidance to help owners make sound business decisions
- Work with product managers to measure and track the progress of action plans to improve product cost roadmaps
- Design and create financial models that will suit business needs
- Identify areas for improvements in the reporting process; design and implement new processes to challenge or improve the status quo
- Ad hoc requirements or business analysis
- Discuss or present reports/review packages to the Senior Manager and HBG Finance Controller
- Candidate must possess Bachelor/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy or its equivalent(preferably CPA/CMA/CFA or other related professional certifications)
- At least 5 year experience in financial planning and analysis or accounting in manufacturing company.
- Good understanding of financial planning process in manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Keen to details, fast learner, has the ability to work efficiently under pressure, and must demonstrate adaptability on changing business requirements
- Can work independently and without supervision